Walk your Talk: STAND Shoes Review May 31 2019, 0 Comments
I was introduced to this brand - STAND recently. They sell shoes that can make you stand tall and confident :) If you want the perfect fit, Stand also does customization at an additional small fee.
So, what do you stand for? I can proudly say I stand for Confidence! Believe in yourself. With confidence, you can accomplish many things. Over the years, I became more daring, I realized that if you never try, you never know if you fail or not.
STAND is a home grown Singaporean brand that provides ready-made and customised shoes with a message behind to represent what you stand for. STAND is 100% handmade by a master craftsmen in Seoul, Korea. You can design your very own footwear from scratch from style, colours, material, height, embellishments, imprints and even your initials or a message. Choose from a wide range of choices - heels, sneakers or sandals, STAND has got you covered!
It was love at 1st sight on this pair of Denim Heels. Its so comfy that I could walk whole day in it. Love it that the height is about 4cm high, which is not too steep for walking.
Blum, 60 Paya Lebar Road, Paya Lebar Square, #01-81, Singapore 409051
Tel: +65 6242 3453
1100 – 2100
Specially for Our Readers:
Quote WESTANDTOGETHER to get 10% OFF the READY-TO-WEAR range at STAND Blumix Paya Lebar Square.
WIN your very own CUSTOMISED STAND FOOTWEAR when you complete these steps.
HOW TO WIN
- Follow @standsg
- Follow all participating bloggers @lovebellavida @foodwanderers @shub_sg @firstname.lastname@example.org @thefunstuf
- Like each blogger’s giveaway post and tag as many friends in the comments on Instagram.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Giveaway is only open to Singapore Residents.
- Winner will be picked randomly and will qualify only if you have followed all steps.
- Winner will be contacted through Instagram for your contact details.
- Unfollowers will be banned from participating in future giveaways.
- All products are not exchangeable.
Giveaway ends on 14 JUN 2359HRS (SGT) and winners will be announced on 17 JUN 1000HRS (SGT) in the comment section of the Instagram post.